I've been a total slacker and I blame Seán for it completely. This little boy is slowly trying to pull my body in two and it hurts!
So a list of things I've been wanting to post about:
1. Becoming BFFs with Vice President Cheney. We are homies for life, and there is no way that man will ever forget chatting it up with the cute little pregnant lady at George Will's house. I think my bump knocked into him like ten times.
2. Brendan turned 4. A low key birthday. But he was so happy and it was delightful....and I took no pictures because I'm a horrible mother.
3. Winter is over. I really think the chance of snow is finally done. So maybe we can put away the sled and snow shovel that's been leaning up the front of the house reminding our neighbors how organized we are really are.
4. I keep telling myself I'm going to eat better and exercise during these last three months of pregnancy but then I get hungry and the only thing I can find in my house to eat is crunchy peanut butter and coffee.
5. My in ability to not pee 100x a day is stopping me from drinking enough water. I'm dehydrated all the time.
6. I wish I could replace water with margaritas because lately that's what I'm craving....and the beach...alone.
7. I can't sleep. I could do an entire blog post on my lack of sleep and my aching body but I'll keep it short: WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!
And done. Here are some pictures:
|Charlie plays on his Uncle Pat's soccer team.|
|Oh wait, I did take a picture...Brendan celebrating his birthday with his class.|
|Literally the only picture I could find of Lucy in the past month which actually sums up Lucy. When she isn't reading she is putting on some kind of singing and dancing show.|
|Just like momma!|
|Miss Independent wanted very much to serve everyone their peas. She did a relatively good job and only 1/4 of the peas ended up on the table.|